Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Marlene Beaujeu

I can't believe it's time for Mother's Day again and another year has passed without my Mom. She left this earth in 2007 & I have missed her every day since. I won't be browsing for just the right gift, or card this year. No flowers, no memorable trinkets to bring a smile to her lovely face. But that doesn't mean my heart is not filled to over-flowing with gratitude & love for the kind of Mother s...he was to me & my siblings. No- I will wake up with her favorite Primary song in my heart & on my lips:

I Often Go Walking

I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.

O mother, I give you my love with each flower
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you.

My Mom isn't gone...she's just gone on. I will see her lovely face again. Thank God for His loveing plan of happiness for His children. I love you Mom...and thanks! Xo

 
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment