Friday, March 16, 2012

BYUI Combined Choirs sing at SLC Tabernacle (Sat) 10 Mar, 2012

I know I have mentioned a few times how glad I am that Cassi is attending college at Brigham Young University Idaho but I need to say it yet again. I am thankful. This last weekend she was able to travel with the choirs to do a concert with the symphony in the Salt Lake City Temple Square Historic Tabernacle.

The Salt Lake City Tabernacle
To learn more about the Tabernacle click here:


To say the least this a very historical place for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. So it is an amazing experience to get to sing here. Cassi put out some invitations via FB to friends and family in the area. The concert was free but tickets were reserved. Grandpa & Marilyn, and also Lindsay & Andrea came up to Salt Lake for the concert. Grandpa & Marilyn drove all the way from St. George. But in speaking to my Dad afterward he cried at the wonderful experience it was for him to be there when one of his 'babies' was singing in that incredible place. He said the concert was so worth the drive and they were so glad they went. Here are a few pictures they emailed me.

Toby & Marilyn at the Orem house picking up the girls.

The magnificent pipe organ & choir seating.

Outside the Tabernacle with
Lindsay, Marilyn, Cassi & Grandpa Beaujeu

Besties- Cousin Lindsay E (18) & Cassi D (19)

Andrea H, Lindsay E, & Cassi D on Temple Square
10 March, 2012

My heart is full to overflowing. Yay Cassi! Go YOU!

Momma D

No comments:

Post a Comment