Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Missionary- Sister Dodge



Our beautiful daughter, Sister Maria Dodge

Sister Dodge, and Sister Mecklenburg
(Please forgive me, I misplaced this young lady's
name. I will find out and post it as soon as I can.
I so wanted for you to share the joy)

Taylor F, Sister Dodge, & Carmen in Deep Run, NC.
Before the last transfer of her Mission.

It has been such an amazing blessing to have a Missionary serving the Lord from our family. We recieved a letter from her Mission President this last Friday telling us that it has been such a pleasure to work with her. That she will be released with honor on Dec 14th, 2011. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to laying eyes on her again, and holding her in my arms. Here are a few of her latest photos:

Sister Bateman and Sister Dodge in Dunn, NC.

Zone Conference (Sis Dodge is at Top Left)
Elder & Sis Jensen (lime) (Cntr) visiting Gen. Auth.
sitting next to President & Sis Cotterell.

The Sister Missionaries of the North Carolina
Raleigh Mission. There is Sis Thurston (purple), then Sis
Dodge, Sis Bateman, ?, Sis Gallego, ?,?, Sister Dean
(brown sweater 2nd from end on rt) Beautiful women.
On the last transfer of her Mission, she was placed
with precious Sis Gallego.

If you'll remember Sister Gallego was the first Missionary Sister Dodge trained fresh out of the MTC. Can you see the joy on these two Missionaries faces? What a blessing.

Well, so much is happening and time is passing quickly. Only 22 more days until her flight lands at DFW. She will report on her Mission in the Carrollton 4th Ward on Dec 18th at 1:00pm. Come if you can make it. If you need further information or instruction just let me know. Email (jsdodge@verizon.net), FB, text, twitter @Sjdodge6, leave a comment here, or call me. :) If you cannot get ahold of me....well....bless your heart. ;)

Excited!
Missionary Momma D





No comments:

Post a Comment