Monday, December 5, 2011

She's Almost Home!

Hi Everyone!

Well, Kristi comes home in ‘9’ days…and counting. I already have ‘Christmas Eve’-syndrome, where I cannot sleep more than a couple of hours before opening an eye to look at the clock and see what time it is so I can check off another day. Do all Missionary Moms do this? J

Here is the information you may be interested in:

Kristi arrives home on Dec the 14th. Whehoo! (Doing Steve Martin's Happy Dance)

Kristi's
 Birthday is Dec 15th but she has requested no party. J I believe we usually call December ‘Kristi Month’ anyways so what-evs. Fun WILL be had.

She reports on her Mission in the Carrollton 4th Ward Dec 18th at . The address there is
4000 Nazarene Rd, Carrollton, TX 75010
. ALL are invited to attend. She will also be singing with her younger sister Cassi, 'O Holy Night'. What a treat. Please come.

Then that evening at our home we are hosting a little get-together for her from . You ALL are invited. It's a very casual come & go as-you-please event that will help everyone come touch base, trade contact info, and enjoy each other after her long absence. For our address & phone number please email me at jsdodge@verizon.net -or- leave me a comment here and I will get in touch with you.

This is such a wonderful, joyous time of year, and to have our Missionary come home is just overwhelming. My heart is full to over-flowing. Please come and share our joy. Hope to see you.

Jerry & Sandi Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment